Thursday, October 28, 2010

Challenge Day 18- Something I Regret

Wow it's been a long day.  This weekend is our yardsale and this afternoon was spent cleaning out closets.  Wow I didn't realize I had so many clothes I don't wear.  The hubs is out in the garage trying to get everything organized.  Luckily we still have tomorrow night to get everything ready.  Now on to today's challenge at Katie's.  This is going to sound really cliche but I don't really have any regrets.  I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and every decision I've made led me to where I am today.  Sorry guys but no regrets here.  What are we gonna do when this challenge is over? :(

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Yellow Door said...

What a great answer, love it! :)

October 29, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home