Thursday, November 11, 2010

Just the Two Of Us

I saw a bunch of my blogger friends doing this post so I thought I'd jump right in:

1. What are your middle names? Lee and Elizabeth.


2. How long have you been together? Together for 6 years.  Married for 4-1/2.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a month. 

4. Who asked who out?  He pursued me.  I didn't want to get into another relationship but I gave in and I'm glad I did.

5. How old are each of you?  I am 30 and he will be 31 next month.

6. Did you go to the same school?  No.

7. Are you from the same home town?  No but from the same state.

8. Who is the smartest?  Lee definitely.

9. Who majored in what?  Lee majored in marketing.  I majored in Business Administration.

10. Who is the most sensitive?  For sure, no doubt about it, me.  I cry at the drop of a hat, even commercials. 

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?  St. Lucia on our honeymoon.


12. Who has the worst temper?  We both have a little temper.

13. How many children do you want?  We're both set on 2.

14. Who does the cooking?  We both do.  Lee loves to create new recipes and I am def fine with that.

15. Who is more social?  Lee will go up and talk to anyone.  I'm pretty shy in a large group and do better in a small setting.


16. Who is the neat freak?  Me! 

17. Who is the most stubborn?  Equal. 

18. Who wakes up earlier?  Lee most of the time unless I have to get up early for work.


19. Where was your first date?  At a local Japanese restaurant.


20. Who has the bigger family?  Lee does.  He is an only child but both my parents were the only child.  His parents have several brothers and sisters.

21. Do you get flowers often?  Not too much but I love getting "I hope you're having a good day" flowers.

22. How do you spend the holidays?  Luckily all of our family is in the same state so we can see both each holiday.


23. Who is more jealous?  Neither of us are really jealous. 

24. How long did it take to get serious?  Not too long.  We tried the friend thing at first but after a few weeks we changed our minds!

25. Who eats more?  Lee.  But I can scarf down a whole bag of popcorn in record time...lol.


26. What do you do for a living?  I work from home doing Medical Transcription.


27. Who does the laundry?  We both do.  Some people think it's strange but we each do our own laundry.


28. Who's better with the computer?  Lee (and he will call his friend who was a computer science major with any questions)  

29. Who drives when you are together?  Most of the time he does b/c I need new tires. 

30. What is your song?  We don't really have a song but the 1st dance at our wedding was Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight."

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Cool! I liked reading your answers! :)

November 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home