Friday, October 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

It's time for Five Question Friday at What Would Jen Do?.  Here are this weeks questions:




1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?

 My wall b/c then that meant I wouldn't have to go back to work in 10 minutes.


2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?

I try to but then usually go over budget.

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?

I've done the low carb diet before....wasn't too much fun.

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?

Friends, Golden Girls, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol just to name a few.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?

Butterfly Kisses always makes me cry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home