Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill In the Blank Friday

TGIF!  Today was the hospital's celebration day so I got a T-shirt and a free lunch.  Our bonus checks were already direct deposited on Wednesday!!  Now on to Fill in the Blank Friday.

1.  The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was nothing really.  I'm not very spontaneous at all. 

2.  The best gift I've ever received was my education paid for by my grandparents.  I even did an online med transcription course and they paid for 1/2 of it. 

3.  A time I was truly and genuinely surprised was when the hubs threw me a surprise birthday for my 25th.  I really had no clue about it.  My friends took me to see The Devil Wears Prada and then I came home to the party.  He even had picked out and bough a black dress for me to wear :)

4.  I can't leave the house without my keys....j/k....my phone.  I have a droid and they are so much fun.

5.  My favorite day of the week is Saturday.  I get to sleep in and do nothing if I want to.

6.  Somthing that can always make me laugh is an episode of The Golden Girls or Friends.  They are hilarious.

7.  My perfect day would include breakfast in bed and just lounging around all day watching movies and eating junk food

Go link up with Lauren!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I used to do medical transription!! I miss it!!

November 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

I can't leave without my iPhone! It's just too much fun to play on and what not if I'm having to wait while running errands.

That's so sweet that your hubby threw you a surprise birthday party :)

I also totally love your idea of a perfect day!

November 12, 2010 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I love your idea of a perfect day too!

Soo special your hubs threw you a birthday part!

Sooo generous your grandparents paid for half of the course and education. how nice!!

Hope you enjoy your Friday!

November 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That perfect day sounds AMAZING! And I'm not very spontaneous either.
I just found your blog, I think it's so cute! I am a new follower :)

November 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

that was a sweet surprize party! :)

November 13, 2010 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I heart The Golden Girls! They are hilarious :)

November 14, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home