Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today was a great Thanksgiving.  Of course the morning started off with The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, cinammon rolls, just relaxing, spending time with family, and eating lots of yummy food and I mean lots.  Here was the menu:  Turkey, turkey and dressing, corn casserole, green beans, potato casserole, rolls, cherry pie, and pumpkin butter cake.  I don't want to brag or anything but everyone loved the cake.  I usually am not too good at baking but this was really good.  It's already been requested for Christmas.  I think I can handle that!  We also got our Christmas card pic for Shutterfly.  I just placed my order.  I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving!



Chocolate on our nightstand courtesy of the in-laws.  Of course I packed some for the ride home!


Lee did a lot of this...



and took a break so I could get a goofy pic

As you can see he was thrilled.




Why I love coming to visit the hubs' parents.



Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home