Saturday, October 30, 2010

Challenge Day 20-Nicknames

Today was yard sale today and to say that i was exhausted would be putting it mildly.  I'm running on fumes and coffee right now and my muscles ache so much.  We were up until 3:30 am getting everything ready in the garage....and we were up at 6:00.  More on that later....Today's challenge at Katie's is Nicknames.  I have a few.

My mom calls me Scooter, some people call me Kare (pronounced Care), some call me Care Bear, and some people just call me Kari.  There's not much you can shorten that too.  I will answer to any of these.  Now I'm off to the grocery store to get snacks for the ballgame tonight.  I hope to take a nap before our friends arrive. 

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

I have read so many posts were their nicknames are scooters :)

October 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger The Yellow Door said...

Hope you made lots of money at your yard sale!

October 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm a scooter, too! New follower, here :)
Because you are awesome. Hope you get some rest darlin'!
((hugs))
Sarah @ ButterflyChic

October 30, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home