Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Tagged!


My new sweet Auburn friend Amy tagged me!  Here's how it works: I answer the 8 questions that Amy asked me, then I come up with 8 questions of my own and then tag 8 of YOU to answer MY questions. Here we go:


1.  Why did you start blogging? What is your favorite part about blogging?
I came across someone's blog through facebook and thought it looked like fun.  I love the surveys and getting to know everyone.  It is very therapeutic just to type what you are feeling and fun to go back and read your blog.

2.  Have you met any bloggers in real life? If so, who? Share the story with us!
No but maybe one day....I would love to.

3.  Do you like to cook? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
I do enjoy cooking...most of the time:)  My favorite thing to make is Taco Soup b/c it's so easy and very good in the Fall and Winter.  Here is the recipe.

4.   What is on your Christmas List this year?
I will admit that I give my parents and in-laws my Amazon wish list every year.  They request it every Christmas and say it makes it easier for them.  I feel like a kid again:)  This year I'm not really sure.  We want to replace the carpet in our living room with hardwood flooring and take a trip to DisneyWorld.  I'm sure I'll come up with something else soon!

5.  What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have a lot of really good childhood memories but one that sticks out is the night before our family would leave for DisneyWorld.  My sister and stepbrother would put our sleeping bags in the living room and make a fort (b/c we def couldn't sleep) and just stay up all night so excited about the next week.

6.  What is the sweetest thing that your husband/boyfriend/fiancé has ever done for you?
I  had to have surgery last month and the hubs was such a good caretaker.  For my 1st shower postop he stayed in the bathroom and just waited on me to get out in case I fell and just talked to me (it was after my ectopic pregnancy and sometimes I would just cry at the drop of a hat...especially in the shower for some reason).

7.  If you had $100,000 cash what would you do with it?
I would pay off our debt, donate to charity, give to Humane Society (Mason lived there when he was a baby) , and if we had to go that route I would adopt.

8.   If you could be any appliance in a kitchen, what would you be and why?! :)Hmmmm....I would have to say a refridgerator so I could keep everything fresh and nothing would spoil (that sounds really dorky)

Okay so now for my questions:
1.  If you could be in any tv show when you were a kid what would it be?
2.  What has been your favorite Christmas gift as a child?
3.  What actress would you want to play you if your life was a movie?
4.  What decade fad do you wish would come back?
5.  What song describes your life?
6.  What was your favorite subject in school?
7.  If you could have a dream job for a day what would it be?
8.  If you could be any animal what would you be and why?

And I'm Tagging....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Yellow Door said...

So fun!! Thanks for tagging me!!

October 24, 2010 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger black tag diaries said...

oooo yay!! sounds fun, thanks for the tag!

October 24, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll definitely have to answer these :)

October 25, 2010 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Amy and Kyle said...

Girl I can't believe I just saw this?! How in the world did I miss it???? I'll go do it right now! Thanks so much for the tag! :)

October 25, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home