Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 10- Something I am Afraid Of

Today's challenge over at Katie's blog is Something you're afraid of....there are a few things:


1.  I have a fear of Lee dying.  It's gotten better but it used to be really bad.  A friend of mine's husband died in a car accident not long after they were married.  I was so paranoid that Lee was going to die to and it was a time he didn't have a cell phone so if I couldn't get in touch with him then I would panic...it wasn't pretty.  It's gotten better but in the back of my head I still think about it when I can't get in touch with him.


2.  I have a fear of never being a mom.  I haven't talked about it on the blog yet but this all can't be happy all the time right?  I have been pregnant twice.  The 1st time was last year and I m/c.  The 2nd time was last month.  I was on Clomid and got pregnant the 1st cycle using it but then found out the baby was in my right tube and I had to have surgery.  They saved my tube but I have an increased chance of having another one. I so very badly want to be a mom and I'm realizing I'm 30 now...I'm no longer in my 20s.  My fertility rate is going down......BUT I know that  GOD has a plan for me and it will happen in his time...not mine:)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Yellow Door said...

it'll happen when the time is right :) God works in mysterious ways!!

October 20, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh Kari I am so sorry. We are praying for you guys! Hang in there. I am really enjoying your 30 day blog challenge.

October 20, 2010 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

HUGS! I have the same fear about my husband dying, I wish I didn't worry about it so much, but I can't help it. I am praying that God will soon give you the child that you have been waiting for so patiently. HUGS again!

October 20, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Amy and Kyle said...

Kari I am so thankful that the Lord led us to each other! I am enjoying getting to know you and I just love your sweet spirit! Please know that I am fervently praying for you sweet friend! The Lord knows the desires of our hearts!

Thinking about you!!

Amy

October 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home