Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 9- My Friends


This is at Amy's wedding.  We met in dance class when we were little and got to be good friends after working together.  We then lived together for a few years and had the best time!   


Amy and I freezing our booties off at the Braves game.


                                                      
                      Jen, Amy, Julie, and me.  I became friends
               with thesegirls through Amy.  This is at Amy's baby
                       shower last year.


K or Katherine and I became good friends through our hubs.  They are both finatics when it comes to baseball and they drive us crazy!  This is a pic of us in Kiawa Island at the most expensive golf course.  We were just having lunch there.  No golfing for us!   


Friends and past co-workers:  Me, Amy, Jaime, and Ashley.

Go link up at Katie's blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home