Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays



I found this fun blog hop at My Leigh Ashley.


{one} do you still use a checkbook?
yes. Mostly just for a few bills.  Everything else i pay on line or use debit/credit card.
 
{two} what size shoe do you wear?
6.5-7. I have little feet.

 
{three} scary movies or happy endings?
Both!  I love a good scary movie and can watch happy endings all the time.



{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Stability.  Change is an uneasy thing for me sometimes.



{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
The William Hung Christmas cd. (the kid from american idol)



{six} do you watch reality tv?
Yes!  The Bachelor/ette, American Idol, DWTS



{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
My mom's beef stew.



{eight} do you have any allergies?
I'm allergic to work...j/k none that I know of.



{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
A book/coffee store.
 
{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
No and no.
 
GO LINK UP!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home