Sunday, October 31, 2010

Challenge Day 21

For some weird reason my phone thought it was next week and the time changed.  Granted today was Sunday and I knew I was going to sleep late due to the 2 hours of sleep I got the night before.  So Happy Halloween everyone and I also want to say Happy Birthday to my mom!  We are going to dinner tonight at Outback...cheesefries woohoo!  Anywho on to today's challenge at Katie's

A Picture of Myself



This is from our trip to Savannah.  We were taking goofy pictures in one of the candy stores on Market Street.  We had such a fun time there!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I'm so a fan of outback's cheese fries! eat some for me and the bread too ! happy birthday to your moma! and candy stores on market street can get me in trouble ha ha ..at least when i lived 30min from there but now i dont. Otherwise when i'd have bad day , id go venture to candy store and stock up LOL. Hope you have a great day!

October 31, 2010 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Kit said...

I love going to candy stores! Love the picture and the makeover :)

October 31, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home