Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Weekend

We have had a really good weekend so far.  Friday Lee and Phillip went to the new basketball arena to watch Auburn play basketball while I hung out with Amy and this little guy.  James is such a cutie and is getting to the little boy stage.  I had so much fun playing with him.

He was giving Eyeore some loving.


Saturday Georgia came to town and Auburn won!  It was a very exciting game and I must admit I got a little nervous throughout the game but nontheless Auburn pulled out a win and will be going to the SEC championship game.  War Eagle!


Right before the game...and as usual the top part of Lee's head is cut off.



AU Wins!

Today I went to see a friend of mine at the community theatre in All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.  It was really cute and she did great!  Now I'm about to cook Chicken Poppyseed Casserole.  I thought it was later than it was as it usually seems that way right at about 5:00 now since the time change. 

3 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

I do have 3 columns!!! Thanks girl for your help!!!

November 14, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! :)

November 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

glad your team won! my mizzou tigers won too!!! :)

November 15, 2010 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home