Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 8-A Place I have Traveled To

I am no world traveler.  In fact my first time flying was on our honeymoon to St. Lucia.  We actually missed our flight down there...stuipd kiasc but ended up getting to stay an extra day.  We stayed at the Sandals resort in St. Lucia and everything was inclusive.  The weather was gorgeous and a week was certainly not enough.  I would love to go back one day!

Beautiful view!



We loved the swim-up bar






Taking a tour of the island

Enjoying the breakfast buffet.  I think we gained quite a few pounds on this trip.



Check out Katie's blog to play the blog hop game!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger black tag diaries said...

we ARE kindred spirits! me and my hubby totally did st. lucia sandals resort for our honeymoon too! absolutely loved it... would go back in a heart beat.

October 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

which one did you stay in? We stayed at the Regency and it was the one with the most restaurants:)

October 18, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home