Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

I'm linking up with Never Growing Old on this rainy Monday, the kind where you have to force yourself to get out of bed because it feels so cozy under the covers.





1.  Do you eat Sushi?
I tried it once and did not like it at all.  Could be b/c I don't like cucumbers and I was eating a cucumber roll.  I haven't tried it since.  The hubs on the other hand is a big fan.

2.  What kind of bath soap do you use?
Usually Dove, Ivory, or Dial.  Whatever is on sale.

3.  How often do you talk to your Mom?
Everyday, several times a day.  We "work" together. 

4.  What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
The only show that I watch everyday is The Golden Girls and Food TV.  But I have my seasonal shows that I don't miss: American Idol, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, America's Got Talent, Dancing With The Stars, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice.  Thank goodness for DVR.

5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Not really.  I've got ideas.  Does that count.  I'm kind of working on Christmas presents for my mom and mother-in-law.  I'm making a cookbook/picture book on blurb.com.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kalea_kane said...

Dropping by from Meet Me On Monday. I am a seasonal reality show watcher myself but I have a love-hate thing with the Bachelor stuff. Did you watch that whole Bachelor House one? Drove me nuts. :)

My Christmas shopping is started but not doing well. I have to hit the stores after Thanksgiving. That is a tradition for me and my son. We get up early, have cinnamon rolls and coffee (or milk for him), and then we hit the stores. :)

Hope you can drop by.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/

November 15, 2010 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I love love Foodnetwork!! Its one of my favorites, but I don't get to watch it that much...I only watch it when I am at the gym...maybe thats mean to myself..who knows! haha

November 15, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home