Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

It's freezing here in Alabama.  My fingers are like ice and it's a little hard to type.  I'm glad I don't get paid by the line yet or I would be suffering.  It's time for Meet Me On Monday at Never Growing Old.



1.  What is your favorite kind of cheese?

I love putting this in soups, spaghetti, etc.


 
2.  What size is your bed?
Queen

3.  What is your most overused phrase?
Oh my gosh and What in the world?

4.  Green or purple grapes?
Green.

I've tried the purple ones but always go back to green.

5.  Shower, morning or night?
I used to take a shower in the mornings but now I take them at night.  I don't have to look presentable working from home so I can have the "just got out of bed" look.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

It's COLD down in Georgia too! Brrr! I shower at night so I can sleep in that much longer in the mornings :)

December 6, 2010 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Its freezing here too!!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java

December 6, 2010 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

I say Oh my gosh a lot too! Don't worry girl, I sport the just got out of bed look a lot, also!

December 6, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home