Monday, October 18, 2010

Top 2 Favorite Old Pics


I love going through old pictures.  When Lee and I first started dating and he was taking me home to meet mom, he told me his mother really didn't have any pictures of him and that they didn't own a camera.  So of course when I got there, his mom pulled out the numerous albums of pics she had of him. I just sat there for hours and looked at them giggling at quite a few.  Here are a few (okay so I changed it to Top Few Tuesday) favorite old pics of mine: 


I love Easter.  And yes I still love hunting eggs and yes I still get a basket with candy from the in-laws:)


Still hunting eggs and sporting Rainbow Brite and Jelly shoes.           
                            

I was the first girl so of course I had to dress up in these crazy outfits...bonnet and all.


 I still make this face when I want something.


I love Disneyworld!

One of my favs of Lee!


One of our first pics together.


Go to The Undomestic Momma and link up with her!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Legally Lovely said...

Awwww. I love the bonnet; so cute! And, I love that you posted a Disney photo too! A lot of my favorite photos are from Disneyworld!

October 18, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Love te pictures! I love going through old pictures too. Most of my youn pictures are in my hope chest, in my sons room, and he is sleeping. Can't wait to go through them with him one day!

October 18, 2010 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower! Those pictures are all great! Such a different style..and I LOVE IT! The best is that it is all coming back! :-)

Have a great day!
http://latache-t.blogspot.com

October 18, 2010 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Kit said...

I just love old pictures! You were a cuties! :) You doubled you followers from last night! You will be a 50 before you know it! ;)

October 19, 2010 at 3:05 AM  
Blogger The Undomestic Mom said...

adorable pictures!

October 19, 2010 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Jamie Kubeczka said...

I love Disney World... Great pics!

October 19, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home