Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Yeah for more link ups.  It's time for Miscellany Monday at Carissa's.



{one}

It's raining here today which is good but it was so cozy under the covers that I did not want to get out of bed.  I didn't sleep very well either b/c I had a nightmare.  It seemed like it lasted the whole night too.

{two}

Yeah for Thanksgiving next week.  I'm making a new recipe that I found at Everything Happens for A Reason and I can't wait to try it.  It's a Paula Dean recipe so we know it's very good but very unhealthy.  Hey it's Thanksgiving.  You're not supposed to be dieting. 

{three}

Thanks to blog stalking The Pinklets, I have found quite a new author that I have added on to my Amazon Wish List.  Less than 6 weeks until Christmas!

{four}

My coffee with caramel-flavored Bailey's is finally kicking in. 

{five}

I have the beeper this week starting tomorrow so I can't really leave the house (with the exception of Zumba if my mom will take call and for Harry Potter-yes I'm going to the midnight showing Friday morning!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Nightmares are the worst :( I always wake up either scared!

November 15, 2010 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Girl, you will love, love, love the pumpkin bars! I think i will be making some tomorrow! Hope you enjoy :)

November 15, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home