Monday, December 6, 2010

Miscellany Monday






{one} 
I'm so excited my raise took effect starting yesterday.  That should definitely help with Christmas.

{two}
I had to get glasses last week (for the first time ever) and got to pick them up yesterday.  I must say I didn't realize my eye sight was that bad...or maybe it's just a lot better with the glasses.  You will not get a pic just yet...read meet me on Monday post about the "just got out of bed look."

{three}
Auburn won the SEC championship....woohoo!  Now they are going to the National Championship in Arizona.  The hubs is determined we are going but I on the other hand do not want to skip the mortgage payment.


Ashley and I at Toomer's Corner.  If you don't know anything about Auburn, the tradition is to roll the trees at Toomer's Corner after an Auburn win and this was definetely a HUGE win!  That is toilet paper around my neck!


It's snowing in Auburn!


{four}
My fortune cookie yesterday read "Have fun this weekend and then be productive."  I wasn't too productive this weekend.  I had fun with friends, worked on some crafts, did a little Christmas shopping, and sipped on this yesterday.  Does that count?  


Yummy hot chocolate.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tasha said...

hey girl! you inspired me, I finally started a recipe blog! I posted a link to it on my blog! you might also be interested in my recipe exchange (read my post about the recipe blog) thanks for the inspiration girl!

December 6, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger ♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Girl that hot chocolate looks amazing! Anyways thanks for voting! I really appreciate it and you were the first one... I just hope I can get more peoples feed back! Tell your friends to vote I won't mind ;) HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

December 8, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home