Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Morning Mouse

It's still a very dreary morning here.  I poured my coffee and head outside to feed the pups.  They are right by the back door b/c it's so wet and nasty in their playground.  I'm pouring food into their bowl and what do I see right beside Bella's paw?  ( I want to vomit just thinking about it)  If you guessed a dead mouse you would be correct.  I started breathing heavy and Bella just kept turning her head very confused.  I was supposed to be overjoyed that they had just killed this mouse and brought me a prize.  I'm glad you killed the mouse....it's just really gross and I have nothing to pick it up with but an old Auburn souvenir cup used to pour their food with.  I was just waiting for her to pick up the mouse after she stepped on it and I was for sure going to vomit.  I eventually scooped up the mouse in the Auburn cup dragging it on the ground to the wall outside.  Bella had her rabies shot already this year and Mason is due for his Thursday.  I feel really ashamed typing this but I have a very sensitive stomach.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I just had this problem... except mine didn't kill it, she just played with it and carried it around... we trapped it the next day! BUT EWWW is right!

November 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger ♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Oh lord I feel your pain... We live in apartment on the second floor right now... My HTB swears he has seen a mouse twice now... It is quite comical but we have traps set up everywhere in the apartment. We did discover where it had came from and we have blocked the entrance... still have not caught anything yet so hopefully it is gone!

November 16, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home