Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stylish Blogger

Thanks to Kit for my award!  This is my 2nd award.  I'd like to thank the Academy and all my blogger friends who read what I have to say.
Here are the rules:
*to thank the person that gave you the award....check
*to tell you 7 facts about me :)...
*give the award to 7 wonderful bloggers that I just love
*leave a comment and tell the 7 bloggers that I am giving them an award

Here are 7 facts about me.  They may be repeated from the last award I got.  Afterall, I'm not that interesting:

{one}

If I eat really late at night, especially dessert, I will have the weirdest dreams.  I will remember every single detail and sometimes I will "fly" in the dream. I remembered this b/c I ate Reese's Peanut Butter Icecream before bed last night and I had a pretty eventful dream.  It was an extension of last night's nightmare. 

{two}

I tend to stutter when I get nervous and will also talk with my hands.

{three}

My 1st plane ride was on my honeymoon.  I was 25.

{four}

When I was little I loved to eat batter:  brownie batter, cake batter, and cornbread batter (i know...weird).  I still eat brownie and cake batter but not so much the cornbread batter.

{five}

I got kicked out of a 5-star restaurant in Hilton Head when I was 3 or 4 for banging silverware on the tables.  Or at least my mother told me we were asked to leave.

{six}

The 1st time I have ever made a pot of coffee was last month.

{seven}

I hosted a talk show when I was younger with my cousins.  They were just tapes of us interviewing "guests" (which was really us disguising or voices) on the show but we discussed some serious topics....like who stole who's boyfriend and what kind of makeup were were wearing or sneaking on.

Now my turn to tag 7 bloggers:

Julia at Black Tag Diaries
Amy at The Wileys
Emily at East Goest West
Nicole at Living.Learning.Loving
Tasha at Everything Happens For A Reason
Jamie at This Kind of Love
Ruby Red Slippers

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Thanks for the tag girl!

I still have never been on a plane or made a pot of coffee! haha

Hope you're having a great day :)

November 16, 2010 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Ruby said...

Girrrrlfriend - you are TOO sweet! Seriously, thanks so much for the award. I feel HONORED!!! ;)

November 16, 2010 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger black tag diaries said...

ooooh fun! thanks for the award! and i STILL eat any kind of batter... can't help it... love it.

November 16, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home